CLASS TUITION AND PAYMENT:
Payments are due on the 1st of the month and NON-REFUNDABLE.
• For Recreation Classes: Must be signed up for automatic payment, if payment is declined, it must be updated by the 5th of the month or the student will be unenrolled.
• If tuition has not been payed after the first class of the month, the student will be dropped from the class with a re-enrollment fee of $25.
• For Team Classes: The 8th is late. A $50 late fee will be added for payments received after the 5th of the month. This includes any weekends, holidays, or any other time taken off. Please plan accordingly in order to avoid extra charges.
• A one month’s notice is required for a month or more of time off in order to avoid tuition charge.
• We accept debit, cash or check. Sorry, we do not take AMEX or Discover.
• A $50 bank fee will be added for returned checks.
• Autopay option is easy and convenient. Sign up through the customer portal
MISSED CLASSES / CHANGES:
You MUST notify us of any absence, changes or time off.
If you plan on unenrolling, we must be informed by the 25th of the month.
• Students are allowed 2 makeups per 4 paid classes a month and must be made up within two months of the absent day.
• Students may not take more than 2 makeup classes per month.
• We do not pro-rate or refund for any missed classes.
• Make-up classes will not be honored for months with five (5) weeks; it will be considered a bonus day if you attend.
• Make-up classes will only be honored when the month the make-up is being taken is paid in full.
• Required to report absence to get makeup token
• Registration is due annually and is non-refundable.
• Sibling discount is available when signing up two or more siblings.
• Log in to the customer portal to update any changes in your contact information including email in case of emergencies.
WHAT TO WEAR:
• For the girls: Ideally, a leotard and bare feet are best. Hair must be tied up (out of their eyes).
• For the boys: T-shirts and shorts are fine. Shirts must be tucked in. Bare feet are best.
• Unacceptable attire: Spaghetti straps, denim, skirts, ballet tights, any pants with buckles, button, or zippers, and restrictive items that would not allow the gymnast full range of motion. Bare tummies or low riders are not allowed. Jewelry can harm the gymnast and/or coach and ruin the equipment (post earrings are ok). Please leave any valuable items at home. Diamondback Gymnastics does not hold responsibility for any lost items.